Wellness and Yoga in Barcelona
As a Brummell guest you can enjoy free yoga classes with Veronica and her team. The Garage is a multi-functional space for yoga, a back to basics work out, and a possible place for your next event or happening.
Veronica Blume Yoga
Start or finish the day in our small but HOT sauna.
We offer various body works in our quiet and warm therapy room.
We meet up with the locals every Thursday at 7:30pm at Brummell.
Ms. Blume and Mr. Brummell go way back.
When we decided to open a hotel, we knew that we’d need a space devoted to movement, tranquility, fitness and healthy state-of-mind. Veronica gives us this space and more. She was born in Germany, grew up in Austria and travelled the world: she is the perfect host. She will guide us with her raw strength, anatomical knowledge and maternal comfort to where we feel good. We thank her for devoting her space to our well being.
- Three ingredients for a healthy day
- Yoga, Love, Nature.
- A place you feel most balanced
- I have learned that when you find balance within, the surrounding really don´t matter so much… But still, I find that nature leaves a lot more space for me to play and simply enjoy.
- The best place to travel for the body care?
- Anywhere where I can feel the warm sun on my skin and I can swim in the ocean.
- The most challenging thing you've phisically pushed yourself to do
- Handstands are a daily challenge. There´s something about being upside down that makes me love the world even more.
- Mountains or the sea?
- Both, especially when deserted.
- What is the most Austrian thing about you?
- My weak spot for cows on a prairie.
- Any pre-teaching rituals?
- A small meditation, and reminding myself that I am not teaching, but sharing what works for me.